[featured-image single_newwindow=”false”]Danie Roux Presenting[/featured-image]
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What the Spine Model is.
- How to use the Spine Model with your agile teams
- Use the Spine Model to find common ground
- Applying system thinking to team dynamics
Links from the show:
- The Spine Model website – http://spinemodel.info/wiki.html
- Kevin Trethewey’s Site – https://kevintrethewey.com/
- Danie Roux’s Site – http://www.danieroux.com/
- Agile 2015 Talk on the Spine Model – http://spinemodel.info/news/agile2015talk.html
- Team Tourism – https://kevintrethewey.com/projects/teamtourism/
How to support the show:
Thank you for your support. Here are some of the ways to contribute to the show:
- Share the show with friends, family, colleagues, and co-workers. Sharing helps get the word out about Agile for Humans
- Rate us on iTunes and leave an honest review
- Join the mailing list – Check out the form on the right side of the page
- Take the survey – totally anonymous and helps us get a better idea of who is listening and what they are interested in
- Leadership Gift Program
- Make a donation via Patreon
Book of the Week:
In this completely revised introduction to Extreme Programming (XP), Kent Beck describes how to improve your software development by integrating these highly desirable concepts into your daily development process.
The first edition of Extreme Programming Explained is a classic. It won awards for its then-radical ideas for improving small-team development, such as having developers write automated tests for their own code and having the whole team plan weekly. Much has changed in five years. This completely rewritten second edition expands the scope of XP to teams of any size by suggesting a program of continuous improvement.
Click here to purchase on Amazon.[/callout]
[reminder]Which topic resonated with you? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below.[/reminder]
Want to hear another podcast about the life of an agile coach? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.
Help promote the show on iTunes:
One tiny favor. — Please take 30 seconds now and leave a review on iTunes. This helps others learn about the show and grows our audience. It will help the show tremendously, including my ability to bring on more great guests for all of us to learn from. Thanks!
Agile Dev West conference offers you the perfect opportunity to get away from distractions to immerse yourself and improve your agile skills in hot areas such as agile and lean development, scaled agile development, agile teams and leadership, digital transformation, and more.
Agile for Humans listeners use code “AFH18” to receive 10% off their conference registration.
Check out the entire program at adcwest.techwell.com.
You’ll notice that I’m speaking there again this year. Attendees will have a chance to participate in my half-day sessions on advanced scrum topics called Coaching Workshop: Taking Your Scrum to the Next Level, as well as Rethinking Your Retrospectives.