[featured-image single_newwindow=”false”]Vasco Duarte – Scrum Master Toolbox Podcast[/featured-image]
I had a lot of fun recording this episode with Vasco. We covered the very broad topic of agile coaching. I really liked that we were able to deep dive agile coaching and discuss how it ties back to Scrum Masters and their role on Scrum Teams. I really wanted to make the point that coaching is a career path and a difficult one at that. Ultimately, we are here to reveal insights about the systems of work without resolving them. To me, this is the highest form of coaching. I hope you enjoy this episode and give Vasco’s podcast a try.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How to approach working with new teams
- What to do with advanced teams
- How to start your own coaching journey
Links from the show:
- Check out Vasco’s Scrum Master Toolbox Podcast – http://scrum-master-toolbox.org
- Improve yourself with Christopher Avery’s Leadership Gift Program – http://ryanripley.com/leadershipgift
- Zen in the Martial Arts by Joe Hyams
How to support the show:
Thank you for your support. Here are some of the ways to contribute to the show:
- Share the show with friends, family, colleagues, and co-workers. Sharing helps get the word out about Agile for Humans
- Rate us on iTunes and leave an honest review
- Join the mailing list – Check out the form on the right side of the page
- Take the survey – totally anonymous and helps us get a better idea of who is listening and what they are interested in
- Leadership Gift Program
- Make a donation via Patreon
Book of the Week:
[callout]Create Your Successful Agile Project – You think agile techniques might be for you, but your projects and organization are unique. An “out-of-the-box” agile approach won’t work. Instead, unite agile and lean principles for your project. See how to design a custom approach, reap the benefits of collaboration, and deliver value. For project managers who want to use agile techniques, managers who want to start, and technical leaders who want to know more and succeed, this book is your first step toward agile project success.
Click here to purchase on Amazon.[/callout]
[reminder]Which topic resonated with you? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below.[/reminder]
Want to hear another podcast about the life of an agile coach? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.
Help promote the show on iTunes:
One tiny favor. — Please take 30 seconds now and leave a review on iTunes. This helps others learn about the show and grows our audience. It will help the show tremendously, including my ability to bring on more great guests for all of us to learn from. Thanks!
This podcast is brought to you by Audible. I have used Audible for years, and I love audiobooks. I have three to recommend:
- Agile and Lean Program Management by Johanna Rothman
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Rolling Rocks Downhill: The Fastest, Easiest, and Most Entertaining Way to Learn Agile and Lean by Clark Ching
All you need to do to get your free 30-day Audible trial is goto Audibletrial.com/agile. Choose one of the above books, or choose among more than 180,000 audio programs. It’s that easy. Go to Audibletrial.com/agile and get started today. Enjoy!
The post AFH 084: Ryan Ripley on the Scrum Master Toolbox Podcast appeared first on Ryan Ripley.