[featured-image single_newwindow=”false”]Joe Krebs Presenting at AgileNYC 2014[/featured-image]
Agile is part of Joe’s DNA. He is the founder and organizer of AgileNYC, an international speaker, trainer, author, and host of the Agile.FM podcast. Joe is the founder of Incrementor – the largest agile consultancy in New York City and is the author of Agile Portfolio Management.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Life of the agile podcaster
- The role of leadership on agile teams
- The state of user groups in New York and Chicago
Links from the show:
- Agile.FM – Joe Kreb’s Agile Podcast
How to Support the Show:
Thank you for your support. Here are some of the ways to contribute that were discussed during this episode:
- Share the show with friends, family, colleagues, and co-workers. Sharing helps get the work out about Agile for Humans
- Rate us on iTunes and leave an honest review
- Join the mailing list – Check out the form on the right side of the page
- Take the survey – totally anonymous and helps us get a better idea of who is listening and what they are interested in
- Techwell events – use the code AGILEDEV when you sign up for Agile Dev East in Orlando, FL November 5th – 10th.
- Leadership Gift Program
- Make a donation via Patreon
Written by agile-mentoring expert Jochen Krebs, this book illuminates the opportunities—and rewards—of applying agile processes to your overall IT portfolio.
Whether project manager, business analyst, or executive—you’ll understand the business drivers behind agile portfolio management. And learn best practices for optimizing results.
Click here to purchase on Amazon.[/callout]
[reminder]Which topic resonated with you? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below.[/reminder]
Want to hear another podcast about the life of an agile coach? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.
One tiny favor. — Please take 30 seconds now and leave a review on iTunes. This helps others learn about the show and grows our audience. It will help the show tremendously, including my ability to bring on more great guests for all of us to learn from. Thanks!
Have you ever been stuck on a project with questions or concerns on how best to move forward? Most of us have had a question or need some tips at some point in your career.
Agile software development professionals have a free place to go for answers to their questions. Check out AgileConnection, the free, online community for all things agile. There are tons of free articles to search, interviews with software industry experts, a Q&A forum where you can ask your question and get peer responses, as well as experts, checking in to help you out.
Create a profile and network with other professionals, leave comments on articles, get the weekly newsletter for the latest articles released, access the searchable archive of hundreds of issues of Better Software magazine, and so much more.
AgileConnection is a robust directory of information for anyone using, implementing up, or growing their agile practices. Discover more at https://well.tc/agilecommunity