Build projects around motivated individuals.
Give them the environment and support they need,
and trust them to get the job done.
We dug in to team dysfunctions, system dysfunctions, and how metaphors help us exchange information both effectively and poorly.
And then…we called it a night.
Resources, Plugs, and More
Ryan – https://ryanripley.com
Bill – http://12thprinciple.org
- Programming as Theory Building by Peter Naur
- Metaphors We Live By – George Lakoff & Mark Johnson
- The Shift from Metaphor to Anology by Dedre Gentner & Michael Jeziorski
- David Easton – Political Science Systems
- The New Economics – W. Edwards Deming
The post AFH 024: A Bonfire of Metaphors with Bill Caputo [PODCAST] appeared first on Ryan Ripley.