[featured-image single_newwindow=”false”]Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) Dave Dame presenting at TEDx Toronto[/featured-image]
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What is Agile Leadership
- How leaders and managers impact how teams work
- Clearing calendars to bring sanity back to your day
Links from the show:
- Scrum.org – https://www.scrum.org/
- Dave’s TEDx Toronto Talk – https://youtu.be/hAnlkzKN8EQ
- Dave’s Website – https://medium.com/@DDame
- Dave’s LinkedIN page – https://www.linkedin.com/in/daviddame/
- Take a Scrum.org Class with PST Ryan Ripley – https://www.scrum.org/ryan-ripley
How to Support the Show:
Thank you for your support. Here are some of the ways to contribute that were discussed during this episode:
- Share the show with friends, family, colleagues, and co-workers. Sharing helps get the word out about Agile for Humans
- Rate us on iTunes and leave an honest review
- Join the mailing list – Check out the form on the right side of the page
- Take the survey – totally anonymous and helps us get a better idea of who is listening and what they are interested in
- Leadership Gift Program
- Make a donation via Patreon
[callout]This pocket guide is the one book to read for everyone who wants to learn about Scrum.
The book covers all roles, rules and the main principles underpinning Scrum, and is based on the Scrum Guide Edition 2013. A broader context to this fundamental description of Scrum is given by describing the past and the future of Scrum.
The author, Gunther Verheyen, has created a concise, yet complete and passionate reference about Scrum. The book demonstrates his core view that Scrum is about a journey, a journey of discovery and fun. He designed the book to be a helpful guide on that journey.
Click here to purchase on Amazon.[/callout]
[reminder]Which topic resonated with you? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below.[/reminder]
Want to hear another podcast about the life of an agile coach? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.
The post AFH 105: Agile Leadership and Management with Dave Dame appeared first on Ryan Ripley.