[featured-image single_newwindow=”false”]Respecting the Team[/featured-image]
In this episode you’ll discover:
- Why Retrospectives are critical to continuous improvement
- How maintaining a teams agency can boost morale and performance
- Why respect is critical to an agile practice
Links from the show:
- Powerful Retrospective by Esther Derby – https://estherderby.teachable.com/p/retrospectives/
- USE THE CODE AGILE4HUMANS for 15% off!
- Technology of Participation classes: https://icausa.memberclicks.net/
- Agile 2019 Submissions – https://submissions.agilealliance.org/agile2019
- Agile India –
- Mobodoro – http://barneydellar.blogspot.com/2018/05/mobodoro.html
- DevOpsDays NYC 2019 – https://www.devopsdays.org/events/2019-new-york-city/welcome/
- Amitai’s Consulting Company – https://latentagility.com/services/
How to Support the Show:
Thank you for your support. Here are some of the ways to contribute that were discussed during this episode:
- Share the show with friends, family, colleagues, and co-workers. Sharing helps get the word out about Agile for Humans
- Rate us on iTunes and leave an honest review
- Join the mailing list – Check out the form on the right side of the page
- Take the survey – totally anonymous and helps us get a better idea of who is listening and what they are interested in
- Techwell events – use the code AGILEDEV when you sign up for Agile Dev East in Orlando, FL November 5th – 10th.
- Leadership Gift Program
- Make a donation via Patreon
[callout]This pocket guide is the one book to read for everyone who wants to learn about Scrum.
The book covers all roles, rules and the main principles underpinning Scrum, and is based on the Scrum Guide Edition 2013. A broader context to this fundamental description of Scrum is given by describing the past and the future of Scrum.
The author, Gunther Verheyen, has created a concise, yet complete and passionate reference about Scrum. The book demonstrates his core view that Scrum is about a journey, a journey of discovery and fun. He designed the book to be a helpful guide on that journey.
Click here to purchase on Amazon.[/callout]
[reminder]Which topic resonated with you? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below.[/reminder]
Want to hear another podcast about the life of an agile coach? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.