[featured-image single_newwindow=”false”]Johanna Rothman and Gil Broza- Influential Agile Leader[/featured-image]
Ryan Ripley is teaming up with Professional Scrum Trainer, Todd Miller to teach the Advanced Scrum Master (PSM-II) course this year. Whether you are a CSM or a PSM, this Advanced Scrum Master Course is the next step on the Scrum master journey, created and present by trainers from scrum.org – The Home of Scrum.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What does it mean to be an influential agile leader
- How do we help leaders make the shift to an agile mindset
- Why an agile mindset adds value to an organization
Links from the show:
- The Influential Agile Leader – https://www.influentialagileleader.com/
- Leadership Conversation Webinar: https://www.
- Gil’s Website: https://3pvantage.com/
- Connect with Gil on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/
- BOOK: Behind Closed Doors by Johanna Rothman and Esther Derby: https://amzn.to/2IUf8Lk
How to Support the Show:
Thank you for your support. Here are some of the ways to contribute that were discussed during this episode:
- Share the show with friends, family, colleagues, and co-workers. Sharing helps get the word out about Agile for Humans
- Rate us on iTunes and leave an honest review
- Join the mailing list – Check out the form on the right side of the page
- Take the survey – totally anonymous and helps us get a better idea of who is listening and what they are interested in
- Techwell events – use the code AGILEDEV when you sign up for Agile Dev East in Orlando, FL November 5th – 10th.
- Leadership Gift Program
- Make a donation via Patreon
[callout]This pocket guide is the one book to read for everyone who wants to learn about Scrum.
The book covers all roles, rules and the main principles underpinning Scrum, and is based on the Scrum Guide Edition 2013. A broader context to this fundamental description of Scrum is given by describing the past and the future of Scrum.
The author, Gunther Verheyen, has created a concise, yet complete and passionate reference about Scrum. The book demonstrates his core view that Scrum is about a journey, a journey of discovery and fun. He designed the book to be a helpful guide on that journey.
Click here to purchase on Amazon.[/callout]
[reminder]Which topic resonated with you? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below.[/reminder]
Want to hear another podcast about the life of an agile coach? — Listen to my conversation with Zach Bonaker, Diane Zajac-Woodie, and Amitai Schlair on episode 39. We discuss growing an agile practice and how coaches help create the environments where agile ideas can flourish.
Agile + DevOps East brings together practitioners seeking to accelerate the delivery of reliable, secure software applications. Learn from industry experts how your organization can leverage agile and DevOps concepts to improve deployment frequency and time to market, reduce lead time, and more successfully deliver stable new features. Choose from over 100 learning and networking opportunities this November 4–9 in Orlando, FL to improve your agile skills in hot areas such as agile and lean development, scaled agile development, leadership, digital transformation, and more.
Agile for Humans listeners use code “AGILEDEV” to receive $400 off their conference registration Visit well.tc/agile